Dear Ivoclar Vivadent community:
We know this is a very unsettling time for everyone and we need to ensure that we are taking care of each other. Our hearts go out to anyone in our global community who may be affected by the coronavirus, and we are wishing them good health and strength.
We are closely following government guidelines and recommendations around the world and taking precautionary steps to do what we can to prevent the further spread of the virus. While our company is managing the issues, we want to ensure that our employees, partners and families are safe and we have taken multiple steps to ensure this. As a global healthcare company, we want to continue to support dental professionals as people around the world rely on our products and services and we have taken necessary actions to keep our operations and support functional.
To date, we have not experienced any disruption within our supply chain nor in our ability to service customers. Our customers and employees are our top priority at Ivoclar Vivadent and we want to take a moment and share some measures we are taking to address the Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic:
- We have established a global steering team to develop policy and contingency plans should economic conditions deteriorate
- We continue to evaluate the implications on our business and office operations. This is critical as we balance the safety and wellbeing of our employees.
- Employee safety, customer safety, and availability of services remain our top priorities.
- Our dealer partners have solid inventories and remain committed to placing your orders.
- In order to better support you, starting on Wednesday, March 18, we will be modifying our hours of operations to 9:00 am – 6:00 pm (Eastern times).
- We have issued a stay at home and work policy through April 17. This means our field sales teams will call upon customers by telephone only. This includes the following teams:
- Clinical and Technical Field Sales
- Field Equipment Repair
- Field Digital Specialist Teams
- Similarly, our ability to both install and service equipment (in-office or onsite) will temporarily cease until April 17.
- Business Continuity Planning is a part of daily life at Ivoclar Vivadent. Our remote services are regularly tested, and we are making every effort to serve you no matter what happens. So, you may experience some delays or longer hold times. Thank you in advance for your patience.
- During this time, we strongly encourage you to make use of our Live Chat services at www.ivoclarvivadent.com. However, representatives in our call center will continue to be available to answer your questions, address your concerns, and assist you regarding your needs.
At Ivoclar Vivadent, we sell products and provide services that Make People Smile. We realize what we do is critical for your everyday life, and we are committed to standing by you during this uncertain time.
As always, the health, safety and well-being of our customers, our staff and the dental community is of paramount concern. We will continue to monitor this quickly evolving situation closely. Please refer to our website www.ivoclarvivadent.com for any updates as they become available.
Our team is here to help
We will continue to provide you with exceptional customer service via phone, email, and live chat. Our Customer Experience team is working remotely and ready to help with any and all questions. Email us or call us at 800-263-8182.