Complete Digital Denture Workflow – with live patient
Date and Location
Jun 4, 2020 - Jun 5, 2020
08:15 AM - 05:00 PM
6600 Dixie Road Unit #1
Mississauga, ON L5T 2Y2
14 CE Points
This two-day course will focus on the step-by-step workflow to fabricate an Ivoclar Digital Denture for the edentulous patient.
The participant will learn, hands-on, a basic overview and understanding of Digital Denture scanning and design utilizing the 3Shape Dental Systems. Evaluation of the live patient, treatment planning and various workflow options will be detailed. The participant will learn the various aspects of designing a Digital Denture. The manufacturing of various Digital Denture processes will be discussed and demonstrated. The participant will see the entire Digital Denture Process live from the initial impressions, to the finalization of the definitive Digital Denture
Topics will include:
· Fundamentals of complete digital denture fabrication
· Precision preliminary and final impression techniques
· Recording centric relation (utilizing a gothic arch tracer)
· Understanding the material options for Digital Dentures
· Understanding the various workflow options for Digital Denture fabrication
· 4 appointment Digital Denture Workflow
· 3 appointment Digital Denture Workflow
· 2 Appointment Digital Denture Workflow
· 3Shape Trios Workflows for Dentures
· Basic understanding of 3Shape Digital Denture Module and Ivoclar Digital Denture add-on software.
· Live Demonstration of the PrograMill PM7 and the Oversized Milling process and characterization of the Milled tooth arch.